TALENT show in Madura

Finally I got the photos when I was in Madura with 7 others friends . We were there for participating in Trunojoyo University + FORAGRIN's event called : TALENT, "Trunojoyo Agroindustrial Technology Event" 2011 . We joined the seminar about "jamu" (traditional herbal drink from Indonesia :D), visited the exhibition & was trained by a funny leadership trainer from Unair Surabaya named Mas Adri xD. We also amazed by the beautiful SURAMADU BRIDGE . The newest island-to-island bridge in Indonesia! It stood between Java and Madura Island, along 5.5 kilometers :)
So, here they are the snaps ^^


FORAGRIN teammates :)

Asih, Mbak Rachma & me! Three wonder women from UGM!



SURAMADU at nite! Marvelous! 



Right before we went back to Jogja, it was the last session we joined


MAGNIFICENT!

KIREI~

Just can't say it in words :') 


Here some pics around East Java, taken when we were in the back-to-Jogja trip :





Thanks God for giving me a chance to join that event . I hope I can give much more contribution to FORAGRIN next !!

all photos credit to : F.K and mas Jati (for the last photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees