Pictures From My Cell Phone

Well, glad to know that I have entered the last month in this year!!!
Say hello to DECEMBER!! Yayness to the top \m/
Can't wait for another adventures God will give to my life ..

So, I would like to share some pictures taken from my  new cell phone (yep! I've turned into the black GM360i series from LG hehe) :
Souvenirs from Madura that I gave to my bestie
Tikus . It's called "clurit" .

The 1st HIMATIPARTY event ... And I was the event coordinator! PROUD

Me & Tikus, before the HIMATIPARTY began ...
Yesterday (Sun, 4 Dec 2011), my family and I went to TAMANSARI FOOD COURT in Ambarrukmo Plaza to have lunch together . Here are some snaps of the food :
Hazelnut Ice Coffee + Egg and Mushroom Sandwich 

Front Image hehehe... Uber-delicious!

My bro chose Banana Blue + Chicken with Cheese from a Japanese Food Outlet

I HAVE FINISHED IT WITHOUT LEFTOVERS, WOOHOOO...!



2 comments:

tikus said...

heeey pemirsa ada aku B) ahahaha :D

Unknown said...

wkwkwk.. banggaaa!

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees