Halloween Party A La HIMATIPA

So sorry for not updating for long time!! Forgive me for being tooooooo busy dealing with the lab schedules in my college recently >.< but now I have something to youuuuu..

On Sunday, Dec 2nd 2012, me and my friends attended the birthday party of my beloved HIMATIPA!
And surprisingly, in the invitation written that the theme for this year's HIMATIPARTY (name of the event) was COSTUME PARADE! So somehow it looked like a HALLOWEEN PARTY for us (Indonesian people usually don't celebrate it). But without hesitation we joyfully dressed up like a character we wanted to be . Though I got a bit confused at first, I finally decided to be a "CASUAL japanese SCHOOL girl" :) . Unfortunately, my family and friends kept saying that I looked like "a MANGA SAILOR girl or SAILOR MOON", so I ended up thinking #whatsoever hehe :p

Here's the recap ..
Ema-patra & Shabi the witch
me!! + Madam Cinnong + Ema + Mer the geisha
with Abu the masked rider!!!
Yayas the cowgirl + Tikus the cat woman (??)
me + Dhatu as herself (??) + yayas + Poe the volturi member + Tiara the butterfly girl
Risti + Erwin the SWAT teammates
Yanis the cowgirl + Bintang the bar waiter
Wayah the cadet + Fajar the JOKER!
Me and Fajar~
 Congrats bro for winning the BEST COSTUME AWARD :D
HAPPY BELATED 24th BIRTHDAY HIMATIPA!
Always stay in our heart :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees