Happy Summer Holidays!

Dear readers, we're now on the second term of 2012 . It's JULY already!
And, that means it's time for ... Summer Holidays!
YAAAAAAAY... \m/
So, what's your plan for this year's summer?? Have you prepared for something to be worn, to be visited, or to be read maybe?? :)
Well, I hope you all (and me of course) can enjoy the summer holidays!! Honestly, I'm so excited for something delightful in this holiday, though I still have to join the college's "between semesters" program in order to get extra credit for my GPA and manage some stuff for the next campus events where I joined into one of the committees .
The conclusion is... I'm still not FREE yet to welcoming the summer holidays, hmmm :\
But I do really hope everything I handle right now can make a significant progress in a good way, so I won't regret I've spent a little time of my holidays for those things . Ganbarimassu!! Hwaiting!~

Anyways, I wanna share some pics when my friends & I, who involving as the member of External Network Dept., of HIMATIPA, went to Depok Beach to have some fun before the final exam came few weeks ago :)

Fortunately, I started the holidays with a great news that my bro, Champa, had finally graduated from Junior High School with a flawless exam score! And now he is a freshman at SMAN 3 Yogyakarta (as known as one of the most favorite High Schools in my city xp) . Congratulatiooooooon! I remembered it was hard for me to pass that school's grade, my exam score wasn't so high *what a pity* ToT

Hey, do you all remember my novel wish-list that I posted in this blog few months ago?? If you forget, click here . Fyi, I finally bought the 3rd book of "QUEEN OF BABBLE" series by Meg Cabot! Woohooooohooo... I am soooo excited to read it!! Apparently I bought the English edition that hasn't been published here yet ^^ Though I should wait for a month before the novel arrived in my house, I am so thankful I have it now.. Oh, thanks to Periplus . This book store is recommended for you who wanna find import novels like me but confused to choose where to buy . I love their service especially for the low price they gave hihihi.. Hellooooo, it only cost Rp 90.000,00 for an import novel like this : 

Beside those stuff above, this summer was started too by a wedding invitation from my senior, Kak Tata . The wedding reception was held last Saturday, July 7th 2012 . I came with my friends from PMK FTP UGM . Actually I've made a promise to come along with  Tyas & Dhini .There, we were watching the first ceremony too before the guests congratulated the bride & the groom . And the most ENVYING MOMENT was where the two did the WEDDING KISS in front of the guests!
OH MY GOODNESS... >o<
Well, short story we enjoyed the night and we did hope for the best to the couple :D

Wearing  vintage polka dress + vintage chocolate biker jacket +
UP wedges + Hana's plum bag
Cookies I got from the wedding reception! So deliciouuuuusss ^^v

So, last thing I say here >>




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees