Friendship Soundtrack

I just loveeee listening to this song and remembering the moments I have spent with my besties 




Yep, it is the Original Soundtrack of "The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants" movie :)
You can download the music by clicking here .
I like this movie very much as I like the series of the books too . Fyi, there have been 2 movies of Sisterhood and I own all of them hahaha! It's really touchy and I absolutely recommend this movie to be watched with your BFF!
Or, maybe you want to know the movie trailers?
Well, lemme show you these ...

1. The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 1

2, The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2

THE LYRICS :


What's this life anyway?
What's it to you and me?
What's it to anyone?
Who are we supposed to be?
Make me a story book
And write me away from here
I need a different now


Reff
Where we can wear each other for a while
And I'll lend you my tears
If I could borrow your smile 
And we'll get through tomorrow
Somehow today
Happy after
Once upon these days


There's four roads to anywhere
Four ways to everything
We were unbreakable
We spoke our destiny
Let's take a moment out
Go where we never go
Let's make a new world now



Reff 1x


And then one day we'll find
when we're looking back at this time
Wondering how we've come so far from this
And when we close our eyes

What's this life anyway
What's it to you and me
What are we doing here
Who are we supposed to be
I'll take a better world
I'll take anything
I'll take our little world now



Where we can wear each other for awhile
I'll lend you my tears if I could borrow your smile
We'll get through tomorrow somehow today
Happy After...

Once upon these days



PS : Hold your best friends tight . You'll never know until you lost them :') God bless you & all of your bffs .. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees