MERRY, MERRY & MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

Dear all,
I wanna share a little info about me in a Christmas time like this .
From all songs about Christmas I've ever heard, I really love "THIS CHRISTMAS" song .
Not only from one artist or musician but from various artists version .
And, here some of the videos I found in Youtube!!

1. Chris Brown version :


2. Jamie Foxx version :


3. Ashanti version :


4. Tamia version :


5. Eric Benet version :


6. Vonda Shepard version :


7. Ruben Studdard version :


8. Christina Aguilera version :


9. Jane Monheit version :


10. Corinne Bailey Rae version :


So, once again I wanna say :


PS : - the story + photos behind my Christmas party will be posted soon :)
      - you can find other picture like the one above here :)
        - I do not own the videos :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees