The Zoo-Visitor

Friday, Sept 2nd, my aunt and her family came to Jogja . My brother & I asked them to visit Jogjakarta's the one and only zoo, GEMBIRA LOKA . It has been a loooooong time ago since my last visit to that zoo . I think almost ten years ago! whatthehell
So, these are some snaps I took there :)


in front of "orang utan" cage

Tapir . An indigenous Indonesian animal 

The Snake Queen . Naaaagiiiiniii . Hehehe

Dear deer

Ghea (my little cousin) and I 

Desi Ratna Susi, the name of the orang utan :)

She doesn't want me to go, hahaha

Cute parakeet 


Wanna know more about Gembira Loka zoo?? Click here!! xD

What I wear?
Vintage tanks, love necklace and jeans . White cardi from my auntie . Hana plum shoulder bag . Rayban red sunglasses .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees