A Family Portrait

God has given me quite tough problems in this few weeks . But, everything will be fine if you always trust HIM & have faith! It all happened to me and my family . There's a miracle God sent through my prays . I never doubt His strength . Because from it, I still alive and move on . Beside that, you should put your trust in some people outside your family . Who are they? They are the true supporters in your life . People who have known your good and bad side . People who seek for you when you can't be contacted . People who worried you the most .... They're called BEST FRIENDS . And because of that, I should put them into my family list too ^_^

These are some of pics that me and my family took when we came into the family gathering to celebrate Ied Al-Fitr few weeks ago .

Fireworks 1

Fireworks 2
at my granddad's graveyard . I kinda miss him



altogether -- three different generations from two different families 

the grandchildren rule

the girls grandchildren!

my beloved family + my grandma!

What I wear?
Maxi dress from NY Galleria . Vintage black short sleeves cardigan . RayBan red sunglasses . Carvil gladiator sandals . Hana plum purse .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees