Just Saying :p

I was definitely happy when I met you again after few months disappearance . Yep, thanks to the Lord! Anyway, the night went so fast cause we're just hung out for a while at Tonki's and had dinner which were full of laughter and of course, new stories . Well, shortly, I was happy . I AM HAPPY . Knowing you are still the same 'you' . That words, that accent, that acts, that curios, that jokes, that response, that initiative.. no exception to your feeling too.. Yeah, remain the same . I'm still clueless for you .

But, on Sunday, my reverend said that : Pray is not only a magical thing to hope something big, but also a little thing . 


You haven't understood yet what I'm trying for . But, someday you will . That's why, I prayed for you since last night :')


GoGirl! August bonus -- TRIBAL CLUTCH!

Vintage red dress, mommy's stripe dress & cardi, Jolie's goldie  pumps,
RayBan galsses


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees