Hey, Bluey!

Last Weekend, 9th & 10th July 2011, I wore my beautiful 'bluey' shirt from WAW Ambarrukmo Plaza
On Saturday, I came to a Garage Sale held by Swaragama FM Jogja . There were a lot of fashion stuff !! And my bestie, Nanin, became a shop-keeper at one of those boutique stands . I bought 3 stuff that I have mentioned and showed on my previous post (check it) . 


Sunday always stayed the same . Went to church with mum and had a fun talked about "boss" (why did she ask about him?!??!!) at Mirota Bakery & Restaurant .


Saturday : 
WaW bluey t-shirt + Miami Beach Black Jeans + Friday to Sunday Stripe Vest
+ Bali's Pink Ribbon Ethnic Back + Vintage Necklace + Day or Night Belt + RayBan Glasses 




Sunday :
Same T-shirt + Vintage Green Stripes Skirt & Bag + Day or Night Belt 
+ Garage Sale Necklace + Unbranded Red Frame Sunglasses, Stocking & Flat Shoes



Guess who is she??? >>
She is MY MOM!!! LoL (¬˛ ¬”)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees