GeLaTo

Yesterday, I met my super-sister, Mala!! She wanted to introduce her new boy friend!! Oh my GOSH, they two were so cute talked to each other .. good choice sis :D

We promised to meet at Artemy, the brand new gelato cafe with an Italian concept :))
It was located next to Malioboro Mall . Not only served gelato, there was sorbet too . And I tried the two-scoops of chocolate-apple-pie gelato with big-crunchy-choco-cone . Ah Artemy, xoxo :*

it was quite chill last nite :p

Voilaaa.. there's a girl peeps haha!








Goldie blink-blink
Wanna know more about gelato and sorbet?
Click here : Caffe Gelato
                  Delicious Days  ♥

*Purple Blazer by Kickfest at Semarang, Girl Tanks by Matahari Dept Store, Green Stripes Med-Skirt &
  Long Shawl 2nd by my mum, Belt by Day or Night Boutique, Safari Shoulder bag by Joger Bali, Goldie
  short wedges by Jolie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees