SPACE FOR YOU

♫♫

I met you as a stranger or maybe an enemy at the first time .
I have adored your smile and your sympathy .
And I knew that a lot of girls were chasing you .
It didn't matter .
I was trying to be a good and tolerant secret-admirer .

But then, you came deeper into my life because that unpredictable incident .
I was sick and yeah, the pain was killing me that time .
And from all of the people there who helped me to keep breathing,
why it should be you who got to take a risk to carry me on your back?!?!

From that moment I know you're such an ANGEL! hahaa
Too much?? Yeah, but that's the truth!
Many girls around look for your attention, but me? I don't need to!
YES! because you have known me more than just another girl, haven't you?
^^v

You know what?
You are the 1st guy who wanna help me from that suffering sick (I don't want to mention its name) by a piggy-ride-back . The others maybe just offered me with oxygen can or medicines .
And although I was so embarrassed until forgot to say thanks, believe me,
THAT WAS THE GREATEST HEALING I'VE EVER FELT :p

By the way, I'm not the girl you are searching for .
I realize . We have a differentiation on what we trust .
But, I won't let it be the one that can ruin our relationship .

Anyway, THANKS FOR BEING MY HERO .
There's always be a SPACE FOR YOU deep down in my heart ♥
 

Hoping God let me see your smile everyday ..

♫♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees